Wednesday, August 5, 2009

BEWARE OF RED THINGS


[Translated from Yodelish to English using the Basenji Translator 500]

something horrible happened to me yesterday. mom was eating her food and it smelled real good. she had rice and cheese and chicken and beans. she also had these red thing in with the rice. mom ate everything but the red things which she pushed to the corner of her plate. i was thinkin' mom is so nice, she must be leaving these red things for me. so i jumped up and took em. boy did mom yell at me.

the red things tasted ok at first and then it was just horrible. my mouth felt all funny like you know when the sun is really bright and your body gets so warm you hafta go sit in the shade? well my mouth felt like that. i tried to rub my face on the rug but that horrible feeling in my mouth wouldn't go away. and then my belly started to hurt. i felt just awful. mom called the vet and then they were laughing at me. when mom got off the phone she said i would be ok and kept calling me her little chili pepper whatever that means.

so if you see any food that smells good and is red -- DONT EAT IT!!!
it will make your mouth and tummy feel horrible.

from mr calvin cuddles

p.s. mom told me to tell you people that brat has a new blog and my picture is on it http://basenjirescue.blogspot.com . i got a stupid blue shirt on. mom said to scroll down - whatever that means - to see me. my sister versace is also on the blog - she is licking her nose.

No comments:

Post a Comment