Sunday, December 6, 2009

Strange Bedfellows

God, this breaks my heart! This was taken a few hours after Toni ate Happy's bed. Toni ripped up the foam insert and all that remained was the cover. I couldn't decide if I would just throw away the cover or try to re-use it so I left the cover on the floor next to the trash. Poor little Happy missed her bed so much that I caught her cuddling up to the remains of what was once her dog bed. Sigh...

UPDATE: Yesterday I picked up a new bed for Happy courtesy of a gift card sent to her by her human "grandparents" in honor of her 18th birthday which is just 1 week away! Lets hope that Jaws, I mean Toni, doesn't sink her teeth into the new bed.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Joanne for sharing the party pictures. Love them. I sent out to the Breeders List about Happy turning 18. She received many Happy Birthday wishes. Give my girl a hug from her Breeder where she live her first year with. Grandma Linda Ehlers

    ReplyDelete